About The Project
Lawler Warehouse & Distribution Company strives to deliver the most accurate inventory control and the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. The company was founded in 1933, by Mr. D.D. Lawler. Our numerous sized buildings are equipped with state of the art “loading and unloading” dock service for warehousing and distribution networking and our facilities now span over a property size of 50 acres located 35 miles east of Birmingham, AL.